Commission for Garren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commission for Garren

I considered not posting this in light of recent events, but I do want to share it. Last weekend Kentucky hosted its first multi-day Con and I was lucky to be able t9 comission this piece for Garran. He prefers it Shaken, not stirred

Dusty's Signature
    IC Character Sheet

Pretty nice, man. I always enjoyed getting commissions done of my characters. Got a few done of other people's here and there too, over the years. Either way, a nice likeness of Garran. Looks a bit more feminine than how I imagined him, though. I'm guessing the artist was a woman? Hehe, either way, not a bad rendition of the character.

Oh and I don't know if you've noticed, but you spelled the name wrong in the thread's title.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
      Pretty nice, man. I always enjoyed getting commissions done of my characters. Got a few done of other people's here and there too, over the years. Either way, a nice likeness of Garran. Looks a bit more feminine than how I imagined him, though. I'm guessing the artist was a woman? Hehe, either way, not a bad rendition of the character.

Oh and I don't know if you've noticed, but you spelled the name wrong in the thread's title.
      I think the spelling has honestly changed post to post as I could never decide >_> What do you think Garran or Garren?

As for the artist, yeah she did my phoenix wright commission too. Userpage of aerokat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

She's also the author of one of the first furry web comics I ever read, way back in high-school! I was super excited to see her at such a tiny con.
      Dusty's Signature
      IC Character Sheet

Comment

I always thought 'Garran'. That was the way you spelled him in your character sheet, and the way you spelled it in most of your posts.
        Rick Canaan's Signature
        A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

It is a nice rendition, for sure. I've had art done of my characters now and then as well, and it's a cool feeling to see a character you have in your head right there on the page.
          Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
          X