Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunar Fragments 2075

Full res on Weasyl: Lunar Fragments 2075 — Weasyl

Long after the extinction of humanity, the last known intelligent being in the universe is Zukaro. It travels across the universe constructing temples to knowledge; elaborate libraries containing all human knowledge, guarded by Zukaro's trials. Each temple also contains a backup system for Zukaro; should something ever happen to Zukaro, it would automatically restore in the nearest temple.

As Zukaro constructs these structures, it also brings life with it, incubated in the temple as the planet is terraformed, preparing it for the next generation of life. The temples themselves are populated by red foxes, who spend their time in the safety of the various temple gardens. Once a planet has been successfully terraformed, the foxes are allowed to roam outside the temple gardens.

Each garden contains a special fruit tree. The tree was genetically engineered to grow fruit which contains all required nutrients to sustain fox life. Each fruit also contains a single seed, which is easily removable and will quickly grow into a new tree. Originally the tree was designed to sustain human life, and many of these trees still grow on Earth, but due to the extinction of humanity, Zukaro has engineered its own version of the tree.

Currently Zukaro is on Earth, resting in a field by the lake, observing the fractured moon and the Sol Transit Gate accompanied by the Metaverse Super Computer space station, which controls the transit gate.

(the story elements might need to be changed or re-written, they were written at 5am :p)
    Zukaro's Signature
    Zukaro Travon
    Robotic Fox

What a wonderful picture! Really well done, Zukaro, you've captured that wistful, contemplative mood really well! I'm impressed by the detail, and intrigued by the shattered moon

As for the story, it sounds like a lonely life he has. I hope it turns out well for him, and for his red foxes ^_^
    SliceOfDog's Signature
    My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
      What a wonderful picture! Really well done, Zukaro, you've captured that wistful, contemplative mood really well! I'm impressed by the detail, and intrigued by the shattered moon

As for the story, it sounds like a lonely life he has. I hope it turns out well for him, and for his red foxes ^_^
      Thankies 'w'

As for the story, I'm thinking about possibly having a few surviving humans in various bunkers (cuz I like underground cities :p). Of course not sure I'm gonna go anywhere with the story, I have no specific plans for it and it's still very much just random ideas atm.

Might also do some sort of interdimensional thing, since the idea behind the Metaverse Super Computer and the Transit Gates is that they take advantage of the multiverse/metaverse (with the supercomputer being able to predict with 100% accuracy all future events; the problem being that it can't tell anyone, as that would change the outcome; and while it could predict the new outcome it would be in an infinite loop of having to predict new outcomes as it could never tell an accurate outcome without inherently changing the outcome). The transit gates essentially tunnel through the metaverse to the destination gate, but need to be co-ordinated with infinite parallel gates in order to keep the traveller in the same universe (and supposedly something very bad happens if more than one gate from alternate realities try to connect to the same gate; and the metaverse kinda warps and moves based on the events of each universe, so the only way to keep the systems in tune is for the infinite parallel Metaverse Super Computers to orchestrate it all). Something along those lines. 'w';; :p

Lots of the ideas need work though, although I have no plans for the story :p (still fun to build these ideas though)
      Zukaro's Signature
      Zukaro Travon
      Robotic Fox

Comment

Working...
      X