X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFW Commissions

Hope I'm doing this right...
    Kaoru's Signature

I moved this out of the albums section and into the general section. Not sure if you meant to post it there. If you did, I'll move it back there.

Oh, and welcome aboard!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Hi, Kaoru,

I've loved this character of yours, from the first day I got to meet him. He is exquisitely well thought-out and realized and you play him superbly in roleplay. Always a real treat to spend time with, whenever I got the chance to.

I'd always wondered if these were pictures you'd done yourself, or had others do for you. You do have 'Drawing' as one of your personality traits in your F-List. So now I know. Either way, a wonderful character.
      Little Rick's Signature
      Site Director and Head Administrator
      Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
      My F-List
      My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
        Hi, Kaoru,

I've loved this character of yours, from the first day I got to meet him. He is exquisitely well thought-out and realized and you play him superbly in roleplay. Always a real treat to spend time with, whenever I got the chance to.

I'd always wondered if these were pictures you'd done yourself, or had others do for you. You do have 'Drawing' as one of your personality traits in your F-List. So now I know. Either way, a wonderful character.
        Oh gosh, you're making me blush! I draw a lot in my spare time but haven't been able to upload anything yet. These are just illustrations that I've had done by other artists! Maybe I'll open up my own gallery here soon~!

And thank you Daryn for moving it for me! I really appreciate it.
        Kaoru's Signature

Comment

Working...
        X