Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amos [The Expanse] as a puma - by Rascheln

Furaffinity

I'm not familiar with the series (novel or show) but that's a cool lookin' puma.

Wow, that's really well done!

It's also shockingly appropriate as a furry species for him, too.

I would highly encourage you to watch the show. It's really top-notch SciFi television.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      I would highly encourage you to watch the show. It's really top-notch SciFi television.
      My queue is pretty long right now. But I will when I can!

Comment

Amos is about my favorite character from the show.

"I am that guy."

He said this, right after he stopped a botanist, whom they were helping to find his daughter, from killing one of the lead scientists involved in experimenting with children, who had kidnapped his daughter.

"You're not that guy," Amos told the botanist.

Then after locking himself in the airlock with the scientist, he told him he was that guy, just before shooting his brains out all over the outer airlock door.

The Expanse is a great show. It doesn't spare the nitty gritty of people caught up in extraordinary situations. It shows how people would really be in those situations. Amos doing what he did, was just one example of it. He was hard to the core in the show, and he hated what these scientists were doing, that hatred blooming into something truly dark where innocents were exploited.

Also, the show has top-notch special effects, too.
        Little Rick's Signature
        Site Director and Head Administrator
        Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
        My F-List
        My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Working...
        X