ZUKARO ON THE RUN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZUKARO ON THE RUN

This one's an animation. 'w';; (it has audio; hopefully YouTube doesn't remove the music)

Zukaro's Signature
    Zukaro Travon
    Robotic Fox

I didn't even need to click it to know what music was used. XP

P.S. I'd shorten the clip to below 30 seconds, because as far as I know that's the upper limit of music usage without issues.

Comment

Ooh, very nicely done! I've always had a soft spot for animation. How many different drawings is that? (I'm presuming the lyrics were added separately?)
      SliceOfDog's Signature
      My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
        Ooh, very nicely done! I've always had a soft spot for animation. How many different drawings is that? (I'm presuming the lyrics were added separately?)
        Thankies; as for the number of drawings I'm not sure exactly 'w';; I think there's about 9 or 10 unique frames. It was all done in Krita; you can add music to animations in Krita although it only gives one audio source (there's no audio editing or audio timeline so you just have to play it by ear if timing is needed; also the audio source starts from the beginning of the animation). Used Audacity to cut down the song to the bit I wanted to use (and if I ever wanna add sound effects will have to mix them in Audacity and try to get the timings right :p you can hear the music when you scrub through the timeline so can at least find the frame where the sound occurs).

The words being written I think I put on a separate layer, since I had to copy and paste the running animations a lot (needed a lot of duplicates to run the course of the song; was no way I could find to make loops within the timeline or anything).
        Zukaro's Signature
        Zukaro Travon
        Robotic Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Lyon View Post
          I didn't even need to click it to know what music was used. XP

P.S. I'd shorten the clip to below 30 seconds, because as far as I know that's the upper limit of music usage without issues.
          It looks like it's fine; I checked and the copyright holder of the music claimed monetization of the video, which basically means I can continue to use the music without issue (just can't monetize the video, which I couldn't have done even if I wanted to, and had no intention of doing so anyway).
          Zukaro's Signature
          Zukaro Travon
          Robotic Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Zukaro View Post

It looks like it's fine; I checked and the copyright holder of the music claimed monetization of the video, which basically means I can continue to use the music without issue (just can't monetize the video, which I couldn't have done even if I wanted to, and had no intention of doing so anyway).
            It's still against DCMA for some odd reasons, which is pretty stupid. As a side fact, it pretty much annoys me that YT - a thing that should be borderless - is locking certain videos depending on the country you are in. (Not saying about the extreme cases like e.g. PRC).

Comment

Aww, dat's so cute! x3
              Rusakov's Signature
              This fight will be your death!

Comment

Working...
              X