Galaxy-scale organisms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy-scale organisms

This was something I wrote on my blog. Future posts will go into further detail.

Into the Anthrazite Detonator: Musings On Galactic-Scale Organisms: Part One
    Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Haha, not what I was expecting! I was presuming this was going to be along the lines of Galactus: Link

I'm pleased it wasn't though - I hate characters like that.

So yeah, I think this is an interesting concept. Not too far from humanity as a disease that some fiction uses, particularly in the opinions of other, more advanced alien civilisations and/or cosmic forces.

Though I take slight umbrage at the mule comparison! They're still sentient, even if they can't reproduce, so I don't feel it's equivalent to an unthinking, unfeeling ecology.

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
      slight umbrage at the mule comparison
      Wut? Mules are red-headed step childs and good for nothing but whipping!

*Snobbish whickersnort!*
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

The second half of the series. It's rather short though: Into the Anthrazite Detonator: Galactic Scale Organisms: Part Two
        Rusakov's Signature
        "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Working...
        X