Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bunny and the Hare (Size-Difference, Vore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bunny and the Hare (Size-Difference, Vore)

When wanting to take a vacation on another planet, to live another life, Infinite funded the creation of a new body in that location. Rather than travel the distance in his current body, the canine hybrid jacked into his new body from afar. Against regulation, he did not off the old body, or the new. So the new hare continued to live on after he returned his consciousness to his old body. Rift, the hare version, continued to live on in the life that was made for him and built on that to make it his own. At night, when the air is still and his body is calm, Rift Hare dreams of being some one else on another planet. The link between the two was never truly cut, nor could it be. The two share memories, though often incomplete, with similar desires and priorities. Two bodies with a shared soul.

Rift hare lives in a village, participating in leather craft in addition to hunting and gathering. While they still have modern medicines and access to tools, their homes have that hand crafted feel while still exhibiting some of the hard metals and cut stones one would expect in a corp town. Though such is sparse in favor of materials that do not need to be imported. The young male duplicate, though he looks nothing like the body that made him, still benefits from his other life in the form of a steady, but modest, credit drip. The most prominent feature from his other life is the back up chips. One for himself, and one to share. These chips store all that physically and mentally make him who he is, and does the same for his chosen partner. With the desires of his other half's life still rampant in his own heart, the more immediate use for these chips become increasingly apparent as more than insurance.

Holly had grown enamored with her lapin companion early on, being the one to welcome Rift-hare into the village and give him the guided tour. In the end, as much as she helped him settle into the village, he would be helping her settle into himself even more.
    WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Quite good pictures, Wolfy! Thanks for sharing!
    Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Thank you much! I am happy to share more to come eventually. I'm just pretty slow about actually uploading my content ^^;
      WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Working...
      X