Unable to post in TV and Movies section of forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to post in TV and Movies section of forums

I'm not sure if I'm having a browser problem or the forums are eating my posts there, but a topic I tried making there isn't showing up.

Edit: it seems that the forums aren't liking short YouTube URLs but it's fine with long ones. Huh, well post made at least.
    Last edited by Rusakov; 3 weeks ago. Reason: Added new information.
    Rusakov's Signature
    This fight will be your death!

That's odd. I don't see any permission issues. So I'm not sure why it didn't let you post those short links. You could try wrapping them in the VIDEO bbcode or inserting a video through the editor. That may work better. I'm going to try to get automatic embedding to finally work. I think that will help everyone out.

Thanks for the report!
    Daryn's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      That's odd. I don't see any permission issues. So I'm not sure why it didn't let you post those short links. You could try wrapping them in the VIDEO bbcode or inserting a video through the editor. That may work better. I'm going to try to get automatic embedding to finally work. I think that will help everyone out.

Thanks for the report!
      I tried the tag wrapping, didn't work.

Thanks for the auto-embed work though. I appreciate your work!
      Rusakov's Signature
      This fight will be your death!

Comment

Automatic embedding is no working and it works for not just videos but links as well. So if you just paste a raw URL it'll now convert it to a link with the article title!

Oh yeah, and the reason your posts didn't appear is because they were not approved. I have no idea why. All should be good now, though.
        Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
        X