Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moral of the story: Don't mess with geeks!
    Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

I don't know if any of you guys watch Brave Wilderness starring Coyote Peterson, but if you don't, you really should. This guy is a real nutcase. He intentionally gets himself stung by insects, by centipedes, bitten by spiders and stung by scorpions, and all just for entertainment.

Well, I ran across one video he did that was just too hilarious to not share. The 'Puke Fruit Challenge'.

See if you don't laugh your backside off, too!

Little Rick's Signature
      Site Director and Head Administrator
      Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
      My F-List
      My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

I shouldn't laugh, but I did. That's not gone well for him.
        Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
        X