Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fox Dream I Had

I'll rewrite what I posted elsewhere:

Two shape shifting foxes settled down in a house next to a lake in human form. They had twin boys, one is influenced by the fox and would eventually be able to shape shift like his parents. The other is influenced by the human and would never be able to shape shift.

I recall the moment of the dream where the brothers were teenagers (13-16 I think). The fox-influenced brother's vision had reverted to that of a fox, the human-influenced brother on the other hand lost the fox-level smell and hearing but retained good vision.

For some reason I felt a little sad during this dream. I don't know if it was from the theme of growing up or what. IIRC there was also something about a war brewing, so I think the dream would have been tragic in some way had I not woken up.
    A fuzzy dream! But one that was kind of sad.

Re: A Fox Dream I Had

Interesting. Definitely seems to be somewhat of a "growing up" thing, but also perhaps a "growing apart" theme as well? It seems somewhat sad that the brothers would no longer be able to relate to one-another. In fact, if I were to analyse it as a text rather than a dream, I'd point out that they are unable to connect on the most fundamental level as their senses of perception no longer align.

Comment

Re: A Fox Dream I Had

Interesting points Slice.

Comment

Working...
      X