This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that Make You Go 'Awww!'

Couldn't help it. After seeing this, I just had to!

Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Re: Things that Make You Go 'Awww!'

Awwwww! Love it! If I may add one of my all time favourite cute videos:

And just in case no one guessed from the IC roleplay that I like rats:

Blue-blanket-JF_0.jpg

cute-pet-rats-16__880.jpg

Finally, I'm curious. Is the title to this topic a reference to the show Brainiac? I know there's the song which is more likely, but with that being a show about science and this being a sci-fi forum, I was wondering if it might have made it across the to the States?

(I'll make a topic about it anyway, just because it's a great section of the show, and will link to it here)

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
      And just in case no one guessed from the IC roleplay that I like rats:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1196[/ATTACH]
      Rats are so often stereotyped as these little nasty vermin, aren't they? Unfairly, if you ask me. Take it from a guy who had a pet rat once. Unfortunately, the little guy died of (what I think was) cancer, but while I had him, I don't think I'd ever had a more adorable pet.
      Little Rick's Signature
      Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
      My F-List
      My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Rats are so often stereotyped as these little nasty vermin, aren't they? Unfairly, if you ask me. Take it from a guy who had a pet rat once. Unfortunately, the little guy died of (what I think was) cancer, but while I had him, I don't think I'd ever had a more adorable pet.
        Oh! I wouldn't have taken you as a rat person!

Yes, I completely agree. I'm looking to get a couple when I finally get my own place. Already got names picked out and everything ^_^

Comment

ヤガ狐玉jackry@令和二年の抱負『平穏無事』 on Twitter: "ごはん~‼(ワラワラワラワラワラ… "
          It's more a sCREAM CUZ FOXESFOXESFOXESFOXES

;O;
          Zukaro's Signature
          Zukaro Travon
          Robotic Fox

Comment

Foxes foxes everywhere! Awesome!
            Little Rick's Signature
            My F-List
            My FurAffinity

Comment

Working...
            X