Merry Christmas everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas everyone!

Whether you're with family, friends or just your fine self, have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year everyone!

Please feel free to share stories of your gifts (good or bad), revelries, or just something you'd like to talk about. And if any of you don't have anyone this Christmas, as well as your friends here on the site, please check out #joinin on Twitter for a global Christmas conversation for all those who are wanting someone to talk to today.

Best wishes to all of you!
    SliceOfDog's Signature

My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Thanks Slice!

Me gifts at attached link!

Post with 1 views. Christmas 2017
    Rusakov's Signature
    This fight will be your death!

Comment

Looks like you're not running out of reading for a while.
      Daryn's Signature

Comment

Heh, Christmas and New Years passed me by without me really noticing. I haven't had any family to celebrate it with in years, and it kind of lost its magic for me back after I stopped being a kid, too. Not to say I've turned into a 'Bah! Humbug!' or anything - I just don't pay much attention to the holidays anymore.

Well, apart for when I go into truck stops. You can't walk into one between Thanksgiving and till just after Christmas, without being bombarded by classic Christmas music. It's enough to actually make me look forward to the season being over! I don't particularly dislike Christmas music, but the same songs over and over again for a month straight? It's enough to make you wanna strangle somebody!

For the rest, they're dates on a calendar like any other. If I'm working, then I'm working, me not asking for any time off for them or anything. Just another work day and just need to get on with it.
        Rick Canaan's Signature
        Insatiable Curiosity Roleplay Information:
        Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
          Heh, Christmas and New Years passed me by without me really noticing. I haven't had any family to celebrate it with in years, and it kind of lost its magic for me back after I stopped being a kid, too. Not to say I've turned into a 'Bah! Humbug!' or anything - I just don't pay much attention to the holidays anymore.

Well, apart for when I go into truck stops. You can't walk into one between Thanksgiving and till just after Christmas, without being bombarded by classic Christmas music. It's enough to actually make me look forward to the season being over! I don't particularly dislike Christmas music, but the same songs over and over again for a month straight? It's enough to make you wanna strangle somebody!

For the rest, they're dates on a calendar like any other. If I'm working, then I'm working, me not asking for any time off for them or anything. Just another work day and just need to get on with it.
          Complaining about Christmas music? You're sounding like my boyfriend. He works at a Hobby Lobby so as soon as November rolls around its non-stop Christmas music xD
          Dusty's Signature
          IC Character Sheet

Comment

Working...
          X