A long happy streak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A long happy streak

Yesterday morning I woke up in a really good mood. I'm not quite sure how that happened but I've decided to keep it going by avoiding the news.

Lo and behold I'm still quite content today! This is probably the longest period I've been consistently happy in a while.

When I mentioned I was keeping it up by avoiding the news though? That means I might not have a sci-tech megapack post ready for the time being. Indeed I might have difficulty posting anything of interest right now.

So if I'm really quiet then that's the reason why.
    Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Avoiding the news is a good thing. It's worked for me for years.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

SciFur Players: Alienbird, Arratra, Daryn, Rick Canaan and SliceofDog

Comment

Fantastic to hear, and long may it continue!

Any idea what might have brought it on, or did it sneak up on you, like some kind of ninja puppy with ice cream nunchucks and rainbow swords?
      SliceOfDog's Signature
      My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
        Fantastic to hear, and long may it continue!

Any idea what might have brought it on, or did it sneak up on you, like some kind of ninja puppy with ice cream nunchucks and rainbow swords?
        It snuck up on me.

Today was a bit more mixed, but better than usual.
        Rusakov's Signature
        "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Working...
        X