Images Rick reminded me of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images Rick reminded me of

His post here: Mech Warrior 5 Mercenaries confirmed release date of September 19th... - SciFiFur.net Community Forums

Reminded me of this image I saw a while back:

1jSU51F.jpg

And while I was searching for that one, I found another one that also fits:

jyayazu.jpg

And there you have it!
    Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

LOL! That is so true, isn't it? Especially that second part of the first image. Loving it!
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
      LOL! That is so true, isn't it? Especially that second part of the first image. Loving it!
      Glad you like it!
      Rusakov's Signature
      "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Hah, seen the first one before, but not the second. Enjoy both of them though! (Although the proofreader in me cringes at seeing apostrophes in decades. It's just 1990s. 1990's would be something belonging to the specific year 1990, like "1990's Best Video Game")

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
          Hah, seen the first one before, but not the second. Enjoy both of them though! (Although the proofreader in me cringes at seeing apostrophes in decades. It's just 1990s. 1990's would be something belonging to the specific year 1990, like "1990's Best Video Game")
          I think some search engines suggest "90's" or something to that effect. So I guess it's an understandable mistake at least. >_<
          Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Working...
          X