Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Update

Heyo!

So, not long ago I applied for a job and recently got a job offer letter for it. It's all new to me, and will be a challenge to learn no doubt. Working for the billing and general help department for a cloud service. Hoping to use that as a start to branch into Information Technology work as I work on learning for a couple Industry Certifications.

Also recently, two friends from out of state have visited me on after the other. That was awesome and I really enjoyed my vacation time.

These things have had me gone for nearly a month though. I don't play games much these days, and do not role play often either. Been too busy adulting and trying to figure life out. Seems like I won't settle for a good while to come. Some day though I hope to be settled into a career and a home to call my own. It's been such a struggle for several years now. This could be the start of improving that however. Even this last year was much better than years before, in spite of going bankrupt and divorcing.

I still draw from time to time. No stopping that.

I would think forum posting would be an easier thing for me to keep up with. I know it used to be but then it was my main form to socialize on line. Now I just shoot off short texts on telegram when I have a minute. That said though, this is the only forum I ever come back to, as little as that may be.

Have you guys all been hanging in there okay?
    WolfyWetFurr's Signature

I'm doing okay.

Best of luck on your new job! *snugs*

Comment

Hey there. I'm doing okay here. Learning to finally adapt to my disabilities and make the best of life. It's bee a challenge, too, but very satisfying. It's always good to have you here, and believe me, the fact some folks consider this place home does mean a lot to me.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Doing pretty good of late, myself.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Apologies for the late response, but congrats WWF! Sounds like a lot of good stuff is going on for you at the moment, and long may it continue! What's the new job, if you don't mind me asking?

As for me, I'm doing alright, thanks. Struggling to stay on top of things as always (hence my horribly long absence from here!), but I'm just about managing!

Comment

Glad to hear you are all doing atleast mostly well. I hope life continues to smooth out for you. You can make it Dayrn! I hope you get some time of levity soon as well Slice. Not had the pleasure of getting to know you, yet, Rusakov and Arrata but thanks for stopping by and I hope life stays good!

This is the only forum I come back to these days. So, far as that goes it is as much of a home site as I can have I think.

Since my last message I was in a car accident. I came out of it with minimal injuries as the truck impacted the rear driver side door instead of my driver door. I was also driving a Crown Vic with a decent amount of metal to it I guess so it's still mostly drivable. I'll have to get a new used car next year to be sure.

My husband was in a motorcycle accident just a few days ago and broke his hand. A small fracture but he's gonna be In a brace for several months. He had good insurance so, most if not all major expenses will be covored i think.

Due to mixed reasons that job we both applied to has been set back to start on the 24th this month. He was on rout to his first day when he had the accedent, and my background check took too long on the screening company side of things.

We're moving the last week of June to live with my husbands parents for a couple months to save up for a better appartmemt. A two bedroom instead of the single we have now.

I continue to read up on hc Svnt Dracones, and I'm very excited about the upcoming content for Fallout 76. If any of you play on PC we should buddy up! Same goes for The Elder Scrolls Online.

I don't have a whole lot of details on the new job. Sounds like T1 Desk support for Microsoft Azure commercial subscribers mixed with billing. I'll get 4 months of paid training so I'm sure I'll know more in time.

Not drawn a whole lot of late as I've been spread thin. Mostly drawing errotica so not much i do draw can reach here. I should find what I can to share though when I have the time to sort it.

Also today, June 12th, was my birthday! I had a pleasent day.

Any way. I'm posting when I should be sleeping because I'm anxious and I miss you guys. But I need to sleep so I'll catch you all later. Take care in the meantime.
            WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Hey, happy birthday, WWF! It sounds like you've had a lot of things happen, but they were setbacks that all could have been worse. I'm glad that you're alright and that the job is still going to happen, even if it is delayed.

Keep at it, keep moving forwards. Eventually you'll get where you want to be!
              Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Happy Birthday, Wolfy! Hope your husband's doing all right, despite the accident.
                Arratra's Signature
                Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Thank you for the good wishes fellows! I am to keep pushing on as long as I have the power to do so. Hopefully I can get things turned around by this time next year.
                  WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Oh damn! That sounds like a real string of rotten luck! I hope you're both alright, and don't be surprised if you feel different about driving for a while. I imagine an accident like that will really shake you up, maybe in ways that aren't immediately apparent. I'm impressed by your positive outlook in any case!

Best of luck saving up for a new apartment! Exciting times ahead ^_^

Comment

Thank's Slice. Takes some will power to stay positive fairly often! But I am still holding at least. At least the hubby was confirmed for his new job. Finally my background check cleared, so I am all set to start on the same new job too! Gonna be moving closer to the office so, it will be a very new chapter in our lives.
                      WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Working...
                      X