Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic World: Battle at Big Rock (Short)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic World: Battle at Big Rock (Short)

Here's an official Jurassic World short film. Not bad from what I'm seeing. Perhaps the next movie might not be completely awful.

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Okay. THAT was intense!

Moar please!
    Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty great. Did you see the 'found footage' clips during the credits, that was pretty fun, too.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
        Yeah, it was pretty great. Did you see the 'found footage' clips during the credits, that was pretty fun, too.
        Yep. Did.

That kid running from the compies was the best one in them. It was reminiscent of the kid running away from the chickens, in that world-famous funny-animals YouTube video.
        Little Rick's Signature
        Site Director and Head Administrator
        Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
        My F-List
        My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Working...
        X