Word Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word Art

I wasn't sure whether I should have put this on the 90s Nostalgia thread or make it its own thread. I decided on the later.

Make WordArt

It's where you can make various word art from back when Microsoft Office had them.

Heh, oh this brings back memories.

Attached Files
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      Heh, oh this brings back memories.
      Right!? I remember really liking that rainbow-colored one back when they had these with MS Office.

Comment

Yeah, I remember this from my time in primary school (elementary school for you Americans). I used to fiddle with it all the time.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Heh, I remember the little paperclip guy more. And hated it when Microsoft took him out.
          Little Rick's Signature
          Site Director and Head Administrator
          Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
          My F-List
          My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
            Heh, I remember the little paperclip guy more. And hated it when Microsoft took him out.

Comment

LOL, that was pretty good.

There is still a fanbase for Clippy, though, and he almost made a return.
              Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
                LOL, that was pretty good.

There is still a fanbase for Clippy, though, and he almost made a return.
                I made a separate topic for him too!

Link

Comment

Working...
                X