Don't steal packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't steal packages

Remember the bait package glitter bomb? Yup, it's been improved for 2019.

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

LOL! Karma's lovely, isn't it?

But you ask me, I'd say the guy is being gentle. Instead of glitter, he might try something like fabric dye or paint. So oh yeah. Instead of a mess the thief can just vacuum up, they'll have a mess that'll last for months or years. So yeah, instead of a tray that spins glitter out, have something like a paint bomb that explodes all over the thief's apartment. That would be something closer to justice.

Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
      But you ask me, I'd say the guy is being gentle. Instead of glitter, he might try something like fabric dye or paint. So oh yeah. Instead of a mess the thief can just vacuum up, they'll have a mess that'll last for months or years. So yeah, instead of a tray that spins glitter out, have something like a paint bomb that explodes all over the thief's apartment. That would be something closer to justice.
      While a paint bomb would be pretty great, dispersing paint in all directions would need a good bit of force, which would mean some kind of explosive charge. I think since he shipped those across the country, having a small explosive in the package would probably not get through the mail. If someone was too near it when it went off, it might do some real damage, too.

So, I think practicality and liability probably played a part in how the package was designed.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
      X