TENET Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TENET Trailer

So this is the new film from Christopher Nolan. A very intriging concept, and the visuals are pretty striking.

I also wonder if this isn't partly related to Inception. I'm getting a similar vibe.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Well, a second chapter of Inception or not, it is still very obviously something out of the brain of Nolan. Cause let's face it. Only he can come up with something this weird.
    Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
      Well, a second chapter of Inception or not, it is still very obviously something out of the brain of Nolan. Cause let's face it. Only he can come up with something this weird.
      Yeah. I can't say for sure that it is or not, but that's kind of the feeling it evoked. It certainly looks weird as all hell, but I kind of like it. It promises to be a pretty insane ride.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
      X