The Expanse Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Expanse Season 4

So the new season of The Expanse came out on Amazon on Monday, and I'm six episodes into it now. So far, I'm really enjoying it. There will be spoilers in this thread, so if you've not seen it yet, bear that in mind.

It's really fascinating to see the interwoven elments between the belter pirates, mars black market merchants, and how the martian militaryy is finding itself displaced and with nothing to really do. Bobby went from a hero to a criminal. I still like her, though.

Then there's "New Terra" as the UNN is calling it. All sorts of weird stuff is going on there, thanks to a bit of a nudge from Holden and Miller. I'm not sure where that's going to go, but I've got four episodes left, and I plan to finish them either tonight or tomorrow.

One thing I will say is that the visual effects seem to be of slightly better quality than they were in past seasons. It all just looks a bit more polished. Like they had a bigger budget, but not so big as to go to excess. Does that make any sense?

Heh, anyway, Watch This Show! It's really good!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Oh no, they didn't just end the season like that! Damn it, I need more!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Oh yes they did!

But that also means they're planning a season five! Which is and
      Little Rick's Signature
      Site Director and Head Administrator
      Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
      My F-List
      My FurAffinity

"When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

Comment

But, but, but! All of the things in that last episode, arrgh! Pretty much everything's been up-ended at this point.

Oh, and it seems the ratings agree it's really good, too.

The Expanse: Season 4 - Rotten Tomatoes

But now I have to wait on pins and needles for the next season and the Wheel of Time series, as they'll probably be coming out around the same time.

Sad about Ashford, though.
        Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
        X