Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Doom Eternal Trailer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Doom Eternal Trailer

    I can see where the extra time developing has gone.

    Daryn's Signature



    “Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob
  • #2

    I just absolutely love how Sony's stuck their brand on this. As if DooM was a Playstation title.

    Like... not.

    It also smacks of Sony wanting to ride the title into profit, as if they think themselves unable, or they are in fact, unwilling, to come up with as compelling titles, themselves.

    I so hate consoles. Always have and always will.

    Now, onto DooM. Like, oh my god, so awesome. And so funny! It looks like they've given up just rubbing demon lore in Christianity's face, to seize the whole Revelation Second Coming myth for themselves and interpret it how they want! I just can't wait to see the evangelical picketing that this causes!

    Yes. In case you hadn't guessed, I hate Christianity.

    As to the game, itself? Oh god yes! I want it. I want to play it! I want to go on a glory-kill-orgy of demon-death and multiple mutilation of the unholy! DooM is just so cool.

    Yes. In case you hadn't guessed, I love DooM.
    Little Rick's Signature
    Site Director and Head Administrator
    Any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them to me in PM, any time.
    My F-List
    My FurAffinity

    "When a man swims in a sea of the expectations of others, a man can drown in that sea." - Al'Lan Mandragoran - From the book 'A New Spring' by Robert Jordon

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
      I just absolutely love how Sony's stuck their brand on this. As if DooM was a Playstation title.

      Like... not.

      It also smacks of Sony wanting to ride the title into profit, as if they think themselves unable, or they are in fact, unwilling, to come up with as compelling titles, themselves.

      I so hate consoles. Always have and always will.
      Heh, that's a standard thing on Sony's Youtube channel. They add their logo to the beginning and end. That just happened to be the first one that came up when I searched.

      Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
      Now, onto DooM. Like, oh my god, so awesome. And so funny! It looks like they've given up just rubbing demon lore in Christianity's face, to seize the whole Revelation Second Coming myth for themselves and interpret it how they want! I just can't wait to see the evangelical picketing that this causes!

      Yes. In case you hadn't guessed, I hate Christianity.
      I'm sure it's already ruffled a few feathers. Not that I mind. I'm just glad that the game now seems to have a cohesive direction.

      Originally posted by Little Rick View Post
      As to the game, itself? Oh god yes! I want it. I want to play it! I want to go on a glory-kill-orgy of demon-death and multiple mutilation of the unholy! DooM is just so cool.

      Yes. In case you hadn't guessed, I love DooM.
      I think the delay has been good for the game. It really looks tight now. I am also appreciative of the fact that what this trailer focused on was single-player. I'm starting to think that maybe Bethesda hasn't screwed this up as they've screwed up everything in 2019.
      Daryn's Signature



      “Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

      Comment

      Working...
      X