Moving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving in the next couple of days. I'm going to be offline on Thursday the 28th. If all goes well I'll be back online the day after.

Thanks everyone.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Okay.
    Rusakov's Signature
    This fight will be your death!

Comment

Ooh, where are you moving to?

Edit: Although today seems to be the moving day, so... where have you moved to? :p
      SliceOfDog's Signature
      My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Bird and his family are just upgrading. They found a better place, the rent was about the same, so they decided to take the leap. The move is only cross town a little ways.
        Rick Canaan's Signature
        A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

SciFur Players: Alienbird, Arratra, Daryn, Rick Canaan and SliceofDog

Comment

Ah, well congrats on that Daryn! If anyone's deserving of an upgrade in living circumstances, it's you!
          SliceOfDog's Signature
          My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Hello everyone!

Well, we're moved in now. I've got a bunch of unpacking to do going forward, but everything's here now, at least. Internet connectivity is little weird at the moment, as I'm having to use a jank wifi connection as there was literally only one spot to put the modem and router.

I'll be glad to see the tail end of it all, but even now, after one night here I like it way more. I actually got some sleep. It was so quiet here!
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Peace and quiet, mmmmmm....

On that note, you should try living in a truck sometime. The constant rumble of the motor as you idle for air-conditioning - it's like the ultimate ASMR. It comes with a nice, sleep-inducing vibration to back up that nice droning sound, too.

Hehe, either way, glad you're finally in the new place. Now the real fun begins. And I do mean fun. Little can be more enjoyable than spending a few weeks tweaking a new place into exactly how one likes it.
              Rick Canaan's Signature
              A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

SciFur Players: Alienbird, Arratra, Daryn, Rick Canaan and SliceofDog

Comment

It's going to be great once this heat let's up. Of course we just move and we get slammed with a heatwave. Going to put the AC up soon. But wifi and heat aside, I'm back online.
                Daryn's Signature

Comment

Moving to a bigger nest is always a good option and thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X