Less activity for the time being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less activity for the time being

Life's been busy for me ATM. I'll probably become more active again at some point in the near future.

In the meantime stay fuzzy. :3

Hey, take care of yourself, man. Don't let life get you down.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      Hey, take care of yourself, man. Don't let life get you down.
      I'll still be here, just not posting as much as I usually do.

Comment

That does seem to happen allot. I know the feeling for sure and understand.
        WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Okay, I lost less free time than I thought. But there's another reason for a reduction in my activity.

I'm taking an indefinite break from various news websites to calm myself down a bit. I can't get things done if I'm constantly stressed all the time after all (pertinent emoticon below).

This means fewer sci/tech articles from me for now. But I have been working on a project of mine that might interest all of you. ETA: unknown for the moment.

Comment

Hey you have to do what you have to, man. Mental health is important. With the way the news is, I can totally understand.
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
              Hey you have to do what you have to, man. Mental health is important. With the way the news is, I can totally understand.
              Yeah. But I'll probably get more done now, both by spending less time browsing and by not getting sick from news-induced stress!

Comment

Do take care!
                macrorufus's Signature
                We're sorry. The wolf you have attempted to contact is not available. Please call again later.

Comment

Originally posted by macrorufus View Post
                  Do take care!
                  I am.

Comment

Working...
                  X