Hewwo!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hewwo!!

Ayy!!! My name's ember! And I'm a new roleplayer here! I hope to have a really fun time! I'm usually very avalable and can roleplay quite a lot depending on your timezone!
    I hope to have fun here!

As I said earlier, Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good time here and that you meet and make new friends. This isn't strictly a roleplay forum, we also talk about gaming, movies, tv shows, tech, science, music, heck just about anything. So feel free to look around and reply to anything that strikes your fancy. We don't have any sort of thread gravedigging rule here.

If you have any questions about the forum, you can sk me or any of the other staff members. We're happy to help!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Hello there! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.
      Arratra's Signature
      Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Welcome to SciFiFur Ember! It's great to have you here - and it looks like you've already started posting, so that's brilliant. We like it when people jump straight in

As Daryn said, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask, and I look forward to seeing more of you around the forum!

Comment

Working...
        X