Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there

Heya there
    Nice forum, I wondered if there were any other furries into sci fi and that so I googled lol and I found here.
    The primary sci fi ish stuff i like is speculative future stuff, steampunk, cyberpunk, doctor who (well some of the older stuff) and real life sciency things.
    I also like some webcomics.

Hey there Phoenix, great to have you with us! Welcome to the forum

That sounds like a fantastic list of interests, and you'll definitely find things here to suit those. Are you finding your way around the forum well enough?

What are some of your favourite webcomics?

Comment

Hi there, and welcome aboard! It's always nice to see another new face on the forums!

As Slice said, you'll definitely find stuff here to suit those interests. You may have to dig through the forum sections, but don't worry about raising a topic that's been posted a while ago.

If you have an trouble finding your way around, let us know. We're here to help!
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Thanks, I am just getting used the forum, looking around a bit.

With general furry comics my favourite webcomics are slightly damned and foxy flavour cookie. Of more scifi furry themed (well lab experiment type stuff mostly) I like Derideal, DNA and follower comics.

Comment

Ayy, welcome!

Comment

Well hi there!

Originally posted by phoenix View Post
            Heya there
            Nice forum, I wondered if there were any other furries into sci fi and that so I googled lol and I found here.
            That's how I found out about this place too.
            Rusakov's Signature
            "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Greetings and welcome to our little corner of the internet.
              Arratra's Signature
              Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Oh, phoenix if you like near-future speculative fiction, you might want to give the movie 'Upgrade' a watch. Rick Canaan told me it was something I might enjoy, and after watching it, I can definitely say I did.
                Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
                  Oh, phoenix if you like near-future speculative fiction, you might want to give the movie 'Upgrade' a watch. Rick Canaan told me it was something I might enjoy, and after watching it, I can definitely say I did.
                  I may check it out, thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X