Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi there! I'm Raven Foxx, a young furry from Michigan. My friend Ember told me about this forum, and I wanted to check it out.

I mostly do digital art in the fandom, but I also dabble in music and literature sometimes.

I probably won't be super active here, as sci-fi isn't my biggest interest, but maybe this site can broaden my interests?

That's it for my introduction. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello there, Raven!

I just wanted to welcome you to the site and hope that you will find something cool here to talk about. SciFi is a really broad genre, so there's bound to be something of interest. We've got art and music sections to the forum, too, so if you feel inclined to share some of that, we'd love to see it!

If you have any questions about the forum, or need help getting around, just let me know. I'll do my best to help out!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Heyas, RavenFoxx!

An artist you say? We're always on the lookout for new artwork to put in our banners. If you'd like to try to draw something for one of them, we'd love to feature it!

And welcome to the site. It's always nice to have a new member on board!
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Hello there! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet. Glad to have you here.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Welcome aboard! ^^
          Rusakov's Signature
          "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Hey there, RavenFoxx, great to have you on board! Don't worry about not being the most active member - we love it when people are active, of course, but we also have a few people who drift in and out, and that's fine too! Whatever suits you best in terms of contributing to and gaining from the community.

I'm definitely intrigued by your creative works! As Daryn and Rick have said, please do feel free to share those. Obviously the main emphasis is sci-fi, but the odd general image/song/story is fine. I'm a writer myself, and I'm pretty sure I've shared the occasional non-sci-fi, non-furry story!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've made

Comment

Working...
            X