Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Village in Japan

I bet Zukaro would like this a ton.

Foxes, foxes, everywhere! That is so adorable! I think this is a place I'd love to visit.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Oh yes, I've heard about this place before! Absolutely love it! They're so adorable ^_^

There seem to be a few similar places about, like the rat temple in India:

Comment

I've seen a video of the Fox place, there was a video where they screamed really loudly for some reason.

Fighting for Territory, perhaps?

Comment

Or maybe just playing. :p

Comment

Haha, adorable! Yes, I'm pretty sure they're just playing. They're being very soft with one another if they're fighting, and that screaming is just a noise foxes make. Genuinely, the first time I heard one outside my bedroom window I thought a baby was dying! XD

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
              Haha, adorable! Yes, I'm pretty sure they're just playing. They're being very soft with one another if they're fighting, and that screaming is just a noise foxes make. Genuinely, the first time I heard one outside my bedroom window I thought a baby was dying! XD
              Sort of like Tasmanian devils. When a lot of people hear them they think "oh, they must be angry all the time", but really that's just how they normally talk. They're not angry, just noisy!

Comment

Working...
              X