Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK K.O.! Game Could Come To Switch

My Nintendo News

We could be seeing an OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes game on Nintendo Switch if the sales of the game are strong enough on other platforms. The creator of the Cartoon Network show, Ian Jones-Quartey, recently gave an update on the game via Twitter saying that it’s been in development since 2015 and him and the team are not rushing it. He also went on to say that he is aware that a Switch version is wanted by fans and if it sells well on other platforms then it could be a possibility that we see it released on Nintendo’s latest console.
    I don't play computer games but I am an OK K.O. fan.
    Rusakov's Signature
    This fight will be your death!

Nintendo. That's one of examples on why if I'm going to buy any other console, that surely will be Nintendo one. They don't require online fees, they don't do all that DLC crap, they do not release butchered out games. And most important of all - except for that steaming clogging - they are pretty much nice towards their clients. And that's pretty much rare nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Toris View Post
      Nintendo. That's one of examples on why if I'm going to buy any other console, that surely will be Nintendo one. They don't require online fees, they don't do all that DLC crap, they do not release butchered out games. And most important of all - except for that steaming clogging - they are pretty much nice towards their clients. And that's pretty much rare nowadays.
      Also the fact that three Nintendo Switches cost less than the iPhone X!

Rusakov's Signature

Comment

They still costs a lot though. 1500 PLN in here.

Comment

Aww. 3:
          Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Working...
          X