Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Just seen a cinematic trailer that I'm rather excited about, for a game called Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden:

Looking into it further, it seems it'll be an X-COM style game where you're navigating your mutants around to try to scavenge the wasteland. Seems like it'll be fairly story-driven as well, since each character you control has their own personality/backstory. Personally, I'm loving the duck already.

Here he is in a top hat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MYZRE_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.9 KB
ID:	54891
    SliceOfDog's Signature
    My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

I'm a bit bummed that it seems to be a PS4 exclusive, since this trailer looks promising.
    Arratra's Signature
    Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Funny fact is that when I googled the stuff, the board game popped out first. Also, no. It's not PS4 exclusive. It will arrive to XB1 and PC as well.

Also, I love one comment from a Polish site: "A bastard child of Beyond Good And Evil and X-Com. Pledging right away."

Comment

Originally posted by Toris View Post
        Also, no. It's not PS4 exclusive. It will arrive to XB1 and PC as wel
        Indeed, I think it's just that the PS4 trailer was the first version I found on Youtube. I believe it's going to be available on Steam.
        SliceOfDog's Signature
        My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Oh, OK. Looks like I'll be able to get it, then. I'll need to keep an eye out for more info in the coming months. I quite like X-Com (though I've only had a chance to play X-COM Enemy Unknown/Within), and the premise looks interesting.

It should be interesting to see where it goes.
          Arratra's Signature
          Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Working...
          X