[E3.2018] Metal Wolf Chaos may return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[E3.2018] Metal Wolf Chaos may return

Devolver Digital, a small independent publisher may be bringing back FromSoftware's original Xbox cult classic Metal Wolf Chaos.

Twitter

This crest is very similar to the one used in the game. The game itself was, crazy. It's one of those "so-bad-it's-great" things.

Odd as the premise was, it was still a pretty fun action game.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Oooh, I've been playing a lot of mech games lately so anything close to that genre has me interested :3 Aren't these also the guys who made Talos Principle (a really really well written game) and Serious Sam 3?
    Dusty's Signature
    IC Character Sheet

Comment

Devolver publishes those, yes, but they're developed by other teams. Metal Wolf Chaos is also known for Dark Souls. It'll be interesting to see what they do with this if anything.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Isn't From Software also responsible for Armored Core series?

Comment

I do believe so, yes. They should do one of those again, too.
          Daryn's Signature

Comment

So in Devolver's short but entertaining press conference they confirmed this at the very end. Metal Wolf Chaos XD is coming to PC, Xbox One, and PS4 this fall.
            Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
            X