[E3.2018] Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[E3.2018] Cyberpunk 2077

I've got a bit of time before Bethesda starts, so I'm going to drop this in here. After a long silence, CD Projekt RED have finally showed off a good bit of Cyberpunk 2077!

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

I LOVE IT I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.....

*ahem*

I am very optimistic about this game, CD Project Red has shown nothing but promise with the Witcher series so it will be fun to see how they tackle what looks like a very ambitious project. Count me as extremely excited :3
    Dusty's Signature
    IC Character Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
      I am very optimistic about this game, CD Project Red has shown nothing but promise with the Witcher series so it will be fun to see how they tackle what looks like a very ambitious project. Count me as extremely excited :3
      CDPR know how to work with the resources they have. It may be ambitious, but I know they cn pull it off. I'm looking forward to seeing in-depth gameplay. Oh, and the codes you saw in that glitchy section? Those were Witcher 3 Xbox One codes.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
        CDPR know how to work with the resources they have. It may be ambitious, but I know they cn pull it off. I'm looking forward to seeing in-depth gameplay. Oh, and the codes you saw in that glitchy section? Those were Witcher 3 Xbox One codes.
        Oooh that's nifty! Too bad I don't have an Xbox One xD
        Dusty's Signature
        IC Character Sheet

Comment

Working...
        X