Mech5 Mercenaries Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mech5 Mercenaries Stuff

IGN did a little breakdown video where they showed off how Mechwarrior 5 handles destruction from a gameplay point of view. Definitely worth looking at.

Also, some symphonic explosions, because, why not?

Finally, here's 10 minutes of gameplay.

You're welcome, Rick Canaan
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Like... DROOL!!!
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Yiiiiis. Been playing a lot of Battletech and Mech Warrior Online recently and really looking forward to this.... I can't wait to bust out my Catapult K-2 (after a long time grinding and salvaging past locusts and jenners xD)
      Dusty's Signature
      IC Character Sheet

Comment

*Rubs hands together*

Oh, I'm looking forward to this.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

And it looks like it's going to be delayed until 2019. Joy.

Here's a Link
          Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

That's kind of a bummer, but I bet that the settlement they just did with Harmony Gold over the Unseen. Harmony Gold claimed they owned the design for those, but even they didn't know what exactly they were supposed to do to prove it, and they were using delaying tactics to make it as expensive as possible for Piranha. Now that they settled that, it's possible they delayed the game to bring those mechs in and refine the game further. While it sucks that the game got delayed again, I think they know they absolutely cannot screw this up and need to take more time to do it right. That's how I read it, at least.
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Well, that's a bit of a bummer, but I'm kinda glad that they're taking the time to make it as good as they can.

If they can include the Unseen, though, that means that the early game's going to get a fair bit fuller; most of the Unseen are Light or Medium Battlemechs.
              Arratra's Signature
              Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Here's a video about it in case anybody wasn't sure what the Unseen was.

Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Here's the update, if you're interested in learning how it all turned out.

Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
                  X