Darksiders Genesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darksiders Genesis

It looks like this game in the Darksiders series is going to be an Action-RPG in the same vein as Diablo. You'll be playing as Strife this time around. Not a lot to go on from this trailer, but I am intrigued.

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

From what I saw, it might not just be Strife. I saw one of War's moves in there.

There's also the line "Oh, I'm not alone".

Definitely going to need to keep an eye on this.
    Arratra's Signature
    Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

I like Action-RPGs in general, so this one has my attention. I have the other Darksiders games on PS4, I should give them a go. Looks like a really fun franchise to me.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

I never played the originals, but I'm right in thinking that this is the Four Horsemen game, aren't I? I thought I remembered that from the title, and with you guys referring to Strife and War, I'm fairly confident, but this looks a far cry from what I recall the original one being like from the trailers. Have I got myself muddled up, or is this a new direction for the franchise?

Comment

Oh, no, you're not mistaken. The other 3 games were all action/adventure games. This one, they decided to take it in a different direction. Since it's a prequel of sorts. I recommend the series, highly. It's a good bit of fun.
          Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
          X