data.matrix (sound warnings)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data.matrix (sound warnings)

This is a glitch/minimal piece by Ryoji Ikeda.

Before posting a link, some people have complained that their speakers were affected by the sounds in it (though that hasn't happened to me), plus there are some very high frequency tones in it too. If that bothers you or if your speakers might not be able to handle the pitch range then you might want to keep the volume down or just skip the vid altogether.

Without further ado...

Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

This is quite nice. I like it quite a lot.

And you can ask Daryn about my tastes in music. It is hard for me to like any music. It has to reach out to me in just the right spot. Well, this does it.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Okay, this is really excellent. It also indicates that I can still hear really high frequencies even at 42. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and Rick isn't fooling, new music for him is like a jewel in the rough.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

I didn't expect something so simplistic to turn out so good, but it makes for an extremely nice background for reading something sci-fi. It almost feels like there's some complex bit of technology running right next to you as you listen to it.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Well, I'm glad you all like it!
          Rusakov's Signature
          "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Working...
          X