Adventures (altered version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventures (altered version)

I uploaded this to YouTube (it was used in the hotel scene of 2001: A Space Odyssey) since only the unaltered original was on YT:

Rusakov's Signature
    I'm a fan of anthro cartoons.

That's pretty eerie sounding. Nice upload, Rus!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      That's pretty eerie sounding. Nice upload, Rus!
      Indeed. Compared to the original it's rather unnerving. o.O
      Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Yeah, I like the sound of this! Still never seen 2001 somehow, but this sounds familiar. Judging from the image of this video, might this be the scene I've seen referenced a lot with an eye blinking, and each time it blinks it changes colour?

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
          Yeah, I like the sound of this! Still never seen 2001 somehow, but this sounds familiar. Judging from the image of this video, might this be the scene I've seen referenced a lot with an eye blinking, and each time it blinks it changes colour?
          Yes. And it's a trippy sequence too. Hippies would watch the film in theaters to enjoy that particular scene.

Quite honestly I like the fact that the film is leisurely paced. It makes for a nice break from the bustle of a lot of other films IMO.
          Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Working...
          X