Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Pinky and the Brain Plan to Take Over

http://io9.gizmodo.com/every-single-...the-1778890186

Are you pondering what I’m pondering? No, it has nothing to do with monkeys and dental floss. We’re ranking every single one of Brain’s schemes—both from the Pinky and the Brain series and their shorts on Animaniacs—and thereby take over the internet! (Enh, we’ll figure that part out later.)
    Sorry I shortened the title, but I had to do it to ensure it would fit.
    Rusakov's Signature
    This fight will be your death!

Oh man, I forgot just how ridiculous this show was! Man some of these bring back memories. Nice find, man!
    Daryn's Signature

Comment

God. I used to have the full DVD collection of this show. One of the things I loved the most about it, was that the Brain almost always ended up getting stomped by something. My two favorites of those, were when Pinky was operating a big robot made up to look like a man in one of Brain's schemes - to stand in court for some reason or another - and Pinky drove it right over him. At the end of the episode, the Brain had a big number stamped into his body, which was presumably the shoe size of the robot.

In another episode, they were in Romania or some such place. They had gone back in time, or it was a throw-back village they had found themselves in, but the point being, was the inhabitants of the village used horse and coach to get around.

In the end invariably, of course, the Brain gets stomped by something. And yep, it was by one of the horses pulling one of the coaches. Brain pops up in the shape of a horse shoe, groaning out, "OK. That hurt." I thought I was going to laugh myself to tears.

My brother and I used to have bets to see who or what in the show Brain would get stomped by in that episode. Because almost always, there was some kind of red herring to give you hints as to what was going to do Brain in, near the episode's beginning. In that latter episode, I won the bet. I told my brother, I bet he gets stomped by one of the horses. My brother bet he would get run over by a carriage wheel. As that latter is what happens in that sort of situation the most. I said nope, this is Pinky and the Brain. Brain always gets stepped on by something. As so, visa vie, he is going to get tromped by a horse, you wait and see.

My brother had to go and pop the popcorn before we started our movie later that evening.
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      Confucius Horsie Say:
      Politeness is more important than Punctuation
      Decency makes more friends than Dialogue
      Good Attitude is better than Grammar Aptitude!

Open ContentInsatiable Curiosity Roleplay Info

Comment

Now I want to watch this show again. Thankfully amazon will provide.
        Daryn's Signature

Comment

Glad this thread delivered for you two. :3
          Rusakov's Signature
          This fight will be your death!

Comment

Working...
          X