• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost In Space

I'll let this speak for itself.

Rick Canaan this might be one to watch.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Yep. Want.

I am probably one of the very few people here who remembers when the original of this first came out. I started watching episodes of it at the tender age of three. And thereafter, grew up with it, it just about the only halfway decent science-fiction on TV back during my earliest formative years. So as you can probably guess, I have a special place in my heart for it.

The movie that came out back in 1998 was terrible. Let's hope... or at least I hope, Netflix does it justice.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

SciFur Players: Alienbird, Arratra, Daryn, Rick Canaan and SliceofDog

Comment

This version of the show seems a bit more serious in tone. It's going to be interesting to see how they handle it. The original was a family oriented drama. This one doesn't seem like it'll be so family-friendly. Could be wrong, but either way, it does look good. That robot looks awesome!
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
      X