Nightflyers sneak peek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightflyers sneak peek

Okay. That looks freaky, and totally worth watching.
    Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

That looks like it will be worth checking out, for sure. Something Very Bad has happened aboard that ship.

The person that encoded that trailer needs to be fired though, the black levels are all crushed.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Alright, then! Could be maybe the best space-horror since the first Alien movie? Sure looks like! If this preview was any indication! And if so, I wanna watch! Very much so! I loves me some good space-horror!
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
        Alright, then! Could be maybe the best space-horror since the first Alien movie? Sure looks like! If this preview was any indication! And if so, I wanna watch! Very much so! I loves me some good space-horror!
        Well the story this is based off of was written by a certain George R.R. Martin, so it could very well be!
        Last edited by Rusakov; 2 weeks ago. Reason: It's George, not Greg!
        Rusakov's Signature
        "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Rusakov View Post
          Greg R.R. Martin, so it could very well be!
          You mean George, right? Now that explains a lot.
          Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
            You mean George, right? Now that explains a lot.
            Yes. That is what I meant. x_x
            Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Rusakov View Post
              Yes. That is what I meant. x_x
              No worries, man. Everyone has a brain fart now and then.
              Daryn's Signature

Comment

I've gotten about four episodes in. It's a solid series so far IMO, but due to our DVR getting rather full I won't be able to watch the rest of it for the time being.
                Rusakov's Signature

Comment

I'm going to wait for the season to be over and then get them all at once. It's looking good and I think mymom and Rick Canaan will enjoy them. These two people aren't related, mind you. My mom's into scary stuff, and Rick loves good scifi.
                  Daryn's Signature

Comment

If your mom likes scary stuff then she'll LOVE this series. One of the people working on it (I forgot who) described it as a "haunted house story on a spaceship".
                    Rusakov's Signature

Comment

Working...
                    X