Let's Rate the MCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Rate the MCU

I thought that this might be a fun topic of discussion and debate. I propose that we propose our top Marvel movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'll go ahead and start us off.

1. Avengers: Infinity War - Well, what's there to say? This was one of the best Marvel movies I've ever seen. Great characters, a ton of action, and t makes you ask yourself some very tough questions. It's definitely my top pick.
    2. Guardians of The Galaxy Volume 1 - This movie turned out to be way, way, way better than it had any right to be. James Gunn brought the comics to life and imbue the movie with a sense of style. It had a giant tree, an anthro raccoon, and a walkman. I mean, what's not to love?
    3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The first Captain America was pretty good, but this one was far better. There was a darker feel to it and it touched on some pretty potent subjects. Plus it had The Falcon so that automatically makes it awesome.
    4. Black Panther - This one took me a little while to warm up to, but I did. The whole tribal vibe of the movie just worked for me. I enjoyed the action and the battles, but I think the message that you can't withdraw from the world was what sold me.
    5. Deadpool - Dark. Gritty. Funny. This wasn't a typical superhero movie, it's a self-aware 4th wall breaking ride that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Okay, you guys can ask questions or comment on my list, or share your own!
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob
Working...
X