Disney Rehires James Gunn for Guardians Vol 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Rehires James Gunn for Guardians Vol 3

Well, this is good news. I think they made the right choice to re-hire him. What went down before was really a bad scene.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3: Disney rehires James Gunn to write and direct - Vox

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Oh yes, I read about this! It seems like good news. I have to admit, I'd not really followed what happened the first time around, but looking into his Tweets afterwards... they were ill-advised, but I don't think career ruining. We need to remember that poorly-advised or ignorant jokes aren't the same as actively harming people. Like he says, the message of Guardians speaks for itself in a strong message of acceptance and togetherness.

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
      Oh yes, I read about this! It seems like good news. I have to admit, I'd not really followed what happened the first time around, but looking into his Tweets afterwards... they were ill-advised, but I don't think career ruining. We need to remember that poorly-advised or ignorant jokes aren't the same as actively harming people. Like he says, the message of Guardians speaks for itself in a strong message of acceptance and togetherness.
      Exactly. The worst part is that they were probably things he'd even forgotten about, but dug up by people who just wanted to start drama. Yes, they were in bad taste, but people change in 10 years.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
      X