Love, Death, and Robots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love, Death, and Robots

If any of you all have Netflix, this is one you'll want to watch. It's a short-film anthology series, and it is brilliant!

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

I watched their adaptation of Beyond the Aquila Rift, not a big fan of the adaptation but I might give others a try. If/when I have time.
    Rusakov's Signature
    I'm a fan of anthro cartoons.

Comment

Oh, I really need to check this out, I've heard great things! My brother has kept going on about it - I think he said the third one was particularly good?

Comment

Right, so I've watched five of these now. They're pretty entertaining - not all of them are brilliant, but they're varied enough that I don't mind sitting few a couple of average ones, and it's nice to see so many different types of sci-fi on show. I surprised myself in that my favourite so far wasn't the post-apoc one, nor the horror one, nor the mind-trippy murder one. It was Suits, the one where a bunch of Southern farmers set out in mechs to defend their land. Not my normal thing, but actually it was complete quality from start to finish!

I'll be watching the rest over the coming days, and I'd definitely recommend it to you guys (although it's not family viewing! A lot of nudity, swearing and graphic violence. In the better ones like Suits it's fitting and appropriate, but in others it can be a bit... out of nowhere!)

Comment

Working...
        X