Darth Vader vs Obi Wan - Remastered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Vader vs Obi Wan - Remastered

I've just come across a very impressive video where someone (or some group) has completely overhauled the famous fight between Darth Vader and Obi Wan from Episode 4.

(Skip the first 30 seconds)

There are one or two points where the amateur nature of the effects comes through, but overall it's very impressive, and a good reminder of how - for all of the sins of the newer films - lightsaber battles are undeniably better now than they used to be. I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see some proper content from this team, something where they have a budget behind them.

That's remarkably well done, honestly. Of course, lightsabre battles are way more cinematic now, but a lot more impractical. I kind of feel like back then they had a grounding in reality, whereas now they're more flashy.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Heh, I remember seeing this when I was quite young. It was one of my favourite scenes...

Glad to see someone remade it!

Comment

Working...
      X