Warning: some coarse language ahead (it is Samuel L. Jackson after all...):

The posters

Jackson's response:
    Twitter

Yep. That's quite a gaf!
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Heh, two movies with a similar name. That's an oops, for sure.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
        Heh, two movies with a similar name. That's an oops, for sure.
        Each poster has his eye patch on a different eye.

Comment

... Well, that's my bad eyes for you.
          Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
            ... Well, that's my bad eyes for you.
            Sorry. ;3;

Comment

Interestingly enough, it was the first thing I noticed.

Which left me wondering... just how does anyone permit that to happen? One would think a company as big and as dedicated to quality as Disney would have a QC department that was supposed to catch that sort of thing. Which I'm pretty sure they do have, and indeed, that is one of the jobs it's supposed to do. So then, one can't help but think some proverbial heads rolled over that one. I can imagine some executives, or even the board of directors, itself, sitting and scratching their heads, if they're not outright furious, and saying, "Oh, they're so fired."
              Rick Canaan's Signature
              A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
                So then, one can't help but think some proverbial heads rolled over that one. I can imagine some executives, or even the board of directors, itself, sitting and scratching their heads, if they're not outright furious, and saying, "Oh, they're so fired."
                Nah. What happens is that they brainwash them and give them secretly designed drugs that turn them into the next Disney girl pop sensation.

Where else did you think they were getting all of them from?

On the serious side I don't think the execs would care much about a minor flub like this. If anything, Samuel Jackson pointing it out could be considered free advertising!

Comment

Hah, like Daryn, I didn't notice the eye-patch issue at first! Took me quite a while staring at it before it clicked - like playing "spot the difference"!

Evidently someone like me must have put this together, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                    Hah, like Daryn, I didn't notice the eye-patch issue at first! Took me quite a while staring at it before it clicked - like playing "spot the difference"!

Evidently someone like me must have put this together, haha!
                    To be fair, I probably wouldn't have noticed it if someone didn't post that Photoshop job as a reply.

I'm airheaded like that. x_x

Comment

Working...
                    X