Working on a site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on a site

So I've been spending a little bit of time trying to create a fan site for SWAT Kats: the Radical Squadron.

Attached a screenshot to show the current state of it. Right now it's nothing special, the hard part has now come: learning how to make a single-page web application out of it. x_x

Edit: could a moderator or admin remove the "(also first GitHub repo)" part from the title? Left that in on accident. >.<
    Rusakov's Signature
    "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Looks like a good start. I have to admit that SWAT Kats was something that passed me by, back in the day. Perhaps I should try to watch it now.
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
      Looks like a good start. I have to admit that SWAT Kats was something that passed me by, back in the day. Perhaps I should try to watch it now.
      It's got a lot of the stereotypical 90s cartoon cliches going (screaming guitar being one of them). But it's not bad.

Of course it doesn't have it as bad as say the TMNT series of that time.
      Last edited by Rusakov; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Added further information.
      Rusakov's Signature
      "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Working...
      X