No announcement yet.

The Giant Robot Duel happened!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, I'd heard about this but hadn't thought they were piloted! That does make it a little more interesting - although also means they have to tone down the weaponry. I'm surprised they went in with a chainsaw, actually.

Also, does anyone know what they were firing? They said the machine gun was firing paintballs, but what about those cannon blasts that kept misfiring at the start?
    SliceOfDog's Signature

My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
      Huh, I'd heard about this but hadn't thought they were piloted! That does make it a little more interesting - although also means they have to tone down the weaponry. I'm surprised they went in with a chainsaw, actually.

Also, does anyone know what they were firing? They said the machine gun was firing paintballs, but what about those cannon blasts that kept misfiring at the start?
      Ummm, bigger paintballs?
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      Insatiable Curiosity Roleplay Information:
      Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post

Those big cannons were also firing paint cannonballs. Not sure that sort of amunition scales very well though, as it seems a bit fragile.
        Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
        X