Time: The history and future of everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time: The history and future of everything

Another bird science video for Daryn. And us. Mostly Daryn though.
    Miqu's Signature
    Curio Valence Character Sheet

Curio Valance Backstory

Orbona, Doomed Orbital FAQ

Bird Science! Also Drone hunting Eagles! What's not to love?
    Daryn's Signature

Commander Daryn SkyStrike
    Ascenseon - The Avian Planet

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Damn, watched this video, and found myself on an hour-and-a-half-long learning adventure! These guys are good! They even helped gel in my mind where I am going with the Insatiable Curiosity roleplay. I always knew, but wasn't able to really quantify it before, hoping to discover tidbits here and there to help me piece it together enough to be able to put it into words for everybody. I've even doubled up on my historical and scientific reading lately, to help me bring my ideas into a more cogent focus.

Then, tonight I watch that video Miqu posted, and well hell! Haha!

Life just sometimes smacks you in the face with what you need sometimes, you know! Had me one of those 'Godsmack' moments, I did!

Thanks, Miqu, and well done! Right place at the right time, hah!
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      Captain Richard S. Canaan
      Ranks Aboard Ship

Comment

I second that. Thanks again Miqu! This channel is a real treat to watch. There's a lot of really great stuff there. Also birds.
        Daryn's Signature

Commander Daryn SkyStrike
        Ascenseon - The Avian Planet

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
        X