YOUR Next Computer Setup?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOUR Next Computer Setup?

This may be the most excessive PC accessory I've seen in a long time. That said, it's also one of the coolest. Perhaps this is Rick Canaan 's next setup for the upcoming Mechwarrior 5? Hmm..

Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

My first thought? Ridiculous.

Yeah. You got loads of money to spend and not a care about what you spend it on, then maybe. Else, this is over-the-top nonsense of the worst kind. Blatant consumerism, toys for the rich, and something to give those of us with more than two brain cells in our heads, to shake our heads over in stupefied awe.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Honestly, I don't think this will get made. Sometimes at these shows you see concept stuff, just like concept cars. It's fun to look at and marvel at them, but they're never very practical. It's excessive, it's some marvelous engineering, nobody needs it, but it's still cool to look at. I mean, peripheral engineers need to blow off some steam sometimes. That's usually what these sorts of things are.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
      X