HSD 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSD 2.0

The new HSD 2.0 is set to release to it's Kickstart backers in January of 2019 and could easily be expected to be available to the public soon after.
    It introduces a revamped streamlined system that uses familiar terms and concepts, but cuts down on filler, guesswork, and calculation. I'm very excited about running my stories in it, and participating in others.
    Are any of you already aware of it, and looking forward to it too?
    WolfyWetFurr's Signature

I've not heard of it before. Can you give us a brief primer?
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

I had a look when an add for the Kickstarter campaign appeared. It's a new edition of the game, with a greatly streamlined character building system and improved gameplay.

At its core, though, it's still Hc Svnt Dracones, just like when D&D or Shadowrun puts out a new edition of the game.

Hopefully I can get a hold of the game, though I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
      Arratra's Signature
      Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Here are some additional resources for it. The lore book will remain relevant, the rule books and such will be remade though. It's a post human sci-fi with space travel. It's pretty grand and I enjoy the setting and themes.

Hc Svnt Dracones Sound and Silence (Compatible with all HSD editions) - Weapons Grade Funk | DriveThruRPG.com

WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

So.. what exactly is this? Some sort of video game?

Comment

It's a tabletop RPG system. Looks really intriguing.

There's more on it at the Kickstarter page.

HC SVNT DRACONES 2.0 by Pierce Fraser — Kickstarter
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

I have been play testing it for a while now, as kick start backers were given preview copies. It's been very enjoyable and easy to learn. You can also watch game play on the dev's youtube channel.

WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

A little bump here, the HSD 2/0 backer copy was released not lont ago. Print proofing has started, and both the pdf and hard copy rule book will be made available here soon. This month or early next It seems.
                WolfyWetFurr's Signature

Comment

Woof! So is a tabletop like a DnD game?

Comment

D&D is a tabletop game, yes. This is similar, though different rules, but the concept is he same. It looks worth checking out if you want a furry type of tabletop game.
                    Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
                    X