Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Absence As of Late

Hi, everybody.

You all have probably been noticing that I haven't been participating too much here as of late. It is because I have been dealing with some pretty messed up life issues.

Specifically: part of my truck failed. When it did, it damaged something else.

That was three weeks ago from the day of this posting.

I am just now getting moved over into a different truck. Then from there, I have to bring that different truck across country to turn it in. Where they are supposedly going to give me a brand new truck again. Yeah, the one they switched me into was one that they'd sold. So it's an older truck. And I had been given a brand new one - had pretty much always been given new ones, once these guys figured out the kind of driver I was.

But yeh, anyway, it's been an ordeal. But I'm finally reaching the end of the tunnel. That being the case, which I greatly hope will be, you all should start seeing a lot more of me here very soon.

Thanks a lot, everybody.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

I'm really glad this is finally coming to a close. A few day of downtime while they fix your truck is one thing, but that stretching to 3 weeks can drive a guy crazy. *hugs*
    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Oh damn, that sounds like one hell of a pain! As Daryn says, I'm glad it's coming to a close now! You'll have to share an image of this new truck when you get it!

Comment

Sorry to hear that the problem has taken so long to fix, but I'm glad things are getting better. I can't wait to talk with you more!

Comment

Sorry to hear! hope it get's better!

Comment

Working...
          X