Going to be off for a while.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be off for a while.

So.. Due to family reasons, next week I will be gone for 8-7 Nights (1 week) Maybe longer. I would rather not bring my computer there due to personal reasons, I don't think they approve of furries like I do.
    Maybe you guys could pause the Rp till then?

I'll just fill in for ya, Ember. I have a pretty good idea what you like to do with your character. I won't do anything ostentatious with him, just keep him in the group so you can pick up when you get back.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Ah, well I hope all goes well on your end Ember! We'll be here for when you get back

Comment

Oh, I'm not leaving til next weekend, so I'm on till then

Comment

Imma be going next week

Comment

Have a good thanksgiving, man.
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

I hope you have a nice time with your family this thanksgiving.
              Arratra's Signature
              Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

I'm sure I will, I'm leaving on friday

Comment

Woof, missed by one day, I'm leaving tomorrow

Comment

Woof, See you guys next week!

Comment

Sorry I wasn't around to wish you luck. My sleep was badly disrupted. x_x
                      Rusakov's Signature
                      "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Hello. I actually have a message from Ember. His parents have blocked a lot of the websites he frequents, including this one. Ember is unable to use Discord as well. It doesn't appear that his parents will be unblocking the sites anytime soon.

If you guys have a message for Ember, I will do my best to relay it to him via PM on another forum that is thankfully not blocked. Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Just tell him we'll be around when things settle down. Hopefully they'll see we're not a bunch of creepers. But I guess we're getting painted with the general furry brush in this case.

All the best to him.
                          Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Yeah, because we're like a completely non-sex-based community? If someone could somehow let his parents know that, I'm sure Ember would appreciate it. Us too!
                            Rick Canaan's Signature
                            A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Ah, that's a real shame! I guess my main message to him would be not to try to sneak around the blocks his parents have put in place - I have no doubt that he'd eventually be able to find a way, younger generations tend to be more skilled at getting around obstacles than older generations are at putting them in place, at least in terms of computers - but if they found out he'd managed to access sites they'd forbidden, it'd only make them more resolved to stopping him. I'd guess the best approach would be to let it cool off a little and try reasoning with them to get some of them back. As Rick and Daryn have said, this isn't an age-locked community - Ember's parents are encouraged to take a look around here, we've got nothing shameful or distasteful around

Comment

Originally posted by RavenFoxx View Post
                                Hello. I actually have a message from Ember. His parents have blocked a lot of the websites he frequents, including this one. Ember is unable to use Discord as well. It doesn't appear that his parents will be unblocking the sites anytime soon.
                                Well that really sucks!
                                Rusakov's Signature
                                "You drongos will have to do better than that if you want to beat the devil!"-Hugh Dawkins, alias: Tasmanian Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X